A few new resources you might find useful:
- Being the Change: Live Well and Spark a Climate Revolution, by Peter Kalmus. New Society Publishers, 2017.
- Arctic Report Card 2017. NOAA [National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration].
- Keeling Curve – Atmospheric concentrations of CO2 continue to climb, so don’t forget to use the updated curve published by Scripps Oceanographic Institute. As of December 30: 407.35 ppm. A new animated version is also available at the same site.
- ‘Does Climate Change Have A Place In The English Classroom?’ in Council Chronicle, published by National Council of Teachers of English (December 2017).
This article is also available on the authors’ website [PDF].
- English Teachers Concerned about Climate Change blog. Recent posts include ‘Climate Change and the Imagination’, ‘Climate Change and Critical Media Literacy’, and ‘Studying Censorship of Language Related to Climate Change’.